Monday, May 29, 2023

Monday menus #22

 Its been a long time since I've had a plant on my bedroom window sill.  We always had so much furniture in front of it that it was a pain in the patoot to get to it.  Or there was a cat.  Or the pot was too big for the ledge.
But since I don't have anything blocking the window now, I set the kitty planter here with its new succulent and I rooted a piece of my pathos ivy to pot for Scout.  And I really love seeing the yard in the background. There are places of peace in my home that I appreciate more and more.

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - (freezer) Tamales, cilantro rice, zucchini {afternoon eye appointment, then haircut}
WednesdayGrilled Chicken salad with romaine, purple onion, olives, tomato, croutons {on call this evening}
Thursday - Focaccia Pizza, HEB deli soup {payday}
FridayBBQ Pork Chop, broccoli, twice baked potato
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed



Gina

2 comments:

Joanne said...

That kitty planter is so cute! Your menu sounds yummy.

Anonymous said...

I love that little kitty planter!