Monday, May 15, 2023

Monday menus #20

 Last week I was trying to recreate the whole okra dish I used to love for Mark to grill.  Only I thought I could do it in a skillet - which is not even the same thing.  It was merely O.K.
But.
  The next day I poured some lemon vinaigrette over the cold okra and ate it with my lunch and it was DELICIOUS.  It might be my new favorite way to eat it.  Although, I do want to start grilling in my little hibachi soon.

Monday - kitchen closed - pick up take-out
Tuesday - (freezer) Burgers and tots {also on call tonight}
Wednesday -  Sheet Pan Chicken Souvlaki {going to Brenham}
ThursdayBarbacoa Tacos with cilantro, onion, and limes, street corn 
FridayChicken Carbonara Skillet (chicken, pasta, broccoli, carbonara sauce from a jar) {yardwork if its not still raining!}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

No comments: