Monday, May 22, 2023

Monday menus #21

This probably is not a new discovery to anyone, but I have learned to microwave scrambled eggs!  I spray the little glass dish with Pam, add a little salt...
and they turn out perfect - 32 seconds for one egg.

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - Tilapia with O&P, Trader Joe's street corn salad {last college tuition bill for Bubbie due today}
Wednesday - Pork Chop, Brie and Mushroom Farfalle, zucchini {begin kitchen cabinet refresh}
Thursday - Tacos (beef, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream) {SS webinar at lunchtime, on call in the evening}
Friday - Grilled Chicken, jalapeno poppers, corn {Highlands, chores}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed

Normally I slip them into an English muffin with some cheese, but this time I served them alongside a leftover burrito.  A fast way to get a little extra protein with my breakfast, and they taste good, too!  Whatcha think?


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

When I first got a microwave -- decades ago -- I did this all of the time. I'm not quite sure why I stopped. Thanks for the reminder!