Monday, September 19, 2022

Empty Nest menu #137

 I got my items back from Spur and was delighted!
This jade bracelet, though dainty is going to be a favorite I wear for a long time.  Not only does it remind me of my grandmother/father, but jade is the stone for the 35th wedding anniversary - our last.  I think it is a fitting sentimental piece and while I'm not wearing it, it lays here on my desk.
I will show all of them in detail later.


Monday - Chicken Fried Rice
Tuesday - Grilled Cheese and Ham, tomato soup
Wednesday - Shrimp Tacos with greens and avocado, mont jack cheese
Thursday - Burger for one, fries, salad greens and tomato
Friday - "Friday Soup" with cheese buns {I will make this using the rest of the soup from Tuesday, along with black beans, corn, and maybe some ground beef}
Saturday - Out {truck to Firstborn for oil change, then yardwork}
Sunday - TBD {2nd GriefShare class}



Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

That bracelet is lovely, and what great meaning it has for you!