Monday, September 12, 2022

Empty Nest menu #136

The prickly pear I transplanted to a piece of junk outside of the pumphouse is really loving its new home and thriving.  I wonder how much of what we did out there will still be there 5 years from now? 
Wish I could take this with me, but its solid cast iron, full of dirt, cactus, and rock so it must weigh a ton!  Well, truthfully, I wish I could take a lot of things with me...

Monday - Quesadilla, taco rice (freezer), brussels sprouts {Big Trash Day, and Happy Birthday to The Girl!}
Tuesday - Crockpot BBQ Chicken, mashed potatoes (freezer), green beans
Wednesday - Fish Tacos (with tomato, cheese, onion mixed baby greens), black beans {arborist comes to look at backyard tree}
Thursday - Egg, Avocado, Spinach, Ham, on toast with fries
Friday - Veggie Lentil Soup, garlic cheese toast (making a mini version of this with hamburger buns)
Saturday - TBD, wine club pick-up at 7 Creeks
Sunday - Banana Oat Pancakes with turkey sausages {self-care Sunday, GriefShare class #2}


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

What a GREAT PIECE! Is there no way a couple of burly guys couldn't carry that for you?