Monday, October 4, 2021

New life* meal plan #6

35th anniversary awkward selfie with Austin skyline in the background 
The last anniversary we had together was really special.  I'm going to hold on to this memory for a loooong time.

Monday - Rotisserie Chicken, chopped salad (this is becoming a go-to on Mondays)
Tuesday - TBD, but The Girl said she would be in charge of dinner {this would have been our 36th wedding anniversary..}
Wednesday - Turkey Tacos on corn tortillas, pinto beans, avocados and lettuce
Thursday - Crockpot Cowboy Chicken, rice, broccoli
Friday - (freezer) Beef Stew, garlic toast
Saturday - TBD but probably take-out on the way home from Brenham {visiting my mother}
Sunday - TBD {hanging out at Highlands for the day?}
******
*It occurred to me that since I trip down memory lane so much in this blog, its kind of mis-naming the menu to call it a "new life" menu.  Plus, new life suggests something different than what all of this actually feels like...
The Girl and I are still here, holding each other up, trying to be as healthy as we can.  One of these days, life may start to feel new again, in a more positive way, and I look forward to that.


Gina

No comments: