Monday, April 5, 2021

Empty Nest Menu #84

I would like to think that I burned all kinds of calories while getting the yards back in shape after the winter storm we had back in February.  But I also know that I enjoyed non-diety food yesterday for Easter...
I'm OK with that!  But its back to our healthy eating plan for sure.

Monday - Grilled Chicken, skillet eggplant and onions (never fixed this), small serving of leftover corn casserole
Tuesday - Salmon, chopped salad with edamame {undecorate house from Easter}
Wednesday - Weeknight Lasagna Toss for two (never fixed this either!), leftover copper penny carrots {Hubby gets his first covid shot, grocery shop after work}
Thursday Crockpot Chicken with secret sauce*, mini potatoes, brussels sprouts {steam clean carpets}
Friday - Crockpot o' Lima Beans with ham hock, finish up the pico de gallo {replace air filters}
Saturday - Grilled Chicken thighs and veggie kebabs at Highlands {Bluebonnet Festival in Burnet}
Sunday - Quesadillas on while wheat tortillas with leftover grilled chicken, onions, and peppers

*this is going to be the leftover salsa crema in the fridge OR a BBQ sauce/Italian dressing combo OR something else I throw together using dibs and dabs of stuff in the fridge door I'm trying to use up.  Its usually a quite delicious one-off!


Gina

No comments: