Monday, August 10, 2020

Empty Nest Menu #51

I thought about not even making a menu for this week because I am so over this summer. Its hot. We're getting our hours cut at work. I'm sick of Covid-19 and all of the changes it has wrought on me. I've got too many projects I want to work on and not enough time. I haven't written a thing for the wine blog in months...yada yada yada. We're just going to eat out of the pantry and freezer this week because I am also over grocery shopping.
muffins I made on Sunday

Yesterday - Cheeseburger Salads (everything but the bun)
Monday - BBQ Chicken Thighs, broccoli, twice bakeds {order produce box}
Tuesday - (freezer) Chili Beans, cornbread
Wednesday - Beefy Gnocci, green beans
Thursday - Tuna Salad on Hawaiian rolls, chips I hid from Hubby
Friday - Crockpot Chicken Breast with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, peas
Saturday and Sunday are TBD, but I will likely grocery shop on Saturday morning - against my will


Gina

P.S.  I am not a fan of the new Blogger interface...

No comments: