Friday, June 7, 2019

Making some Summer plans

It may not be officially Summer, but I am working on my summer to-do's around Rustown and we are making plans for projects up at Highlands, too.  Finishing out the barn so the view from our breakfast table isn't so "rustic"?  Yes, on the list.  But also taking a little trip someplace.  And maybe getting Bubbie squared away at his new college home...
Do I plan to read more books?  Cook less?  Learn something new at work?  Work on some crafty and sewing projects?  All YES.  After all, my to do lists can't just all be about the drudge of daily work or a lot of outdoor projects.  Its getting hot outside!
June is like the blank slate for a brand new summer - each one different from the last.  And I am so ready for summer!


 

2 comments:

Kim said...

We're making our summer to do lists around here, too. Fun...

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I plan to do NOTHING! My hope is that by mid-summer everything having to deal with my dad's estate will be behind me and I can just RELAX. That is a word that has become so foreign to me of late.