Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Itty bitty bits of summer

I was so busy last week with work and then on call during the weekend, that I managed only a couple of photos of anything we did at week's end:
 Fajita bowls for dinner on Friday - super delish and an easy summer meal!
It was a boring-ish weekend, even with going out on Friday night for a couple of cold ones and some live music at one of our friendly neighborhood breweries:
We also went to Alamo Drafthouse for a movie and dinner Saturday night, a new-to-us Mexican restaurant for breakfast on Sunday, and I both caught up on the novel I was reading and finished a Netflix show I was binge-watching.  Plus, I got a nap and got the week's groceries bought on Sunday, which almost never happens.  So far, no excitement this summer...  I have been diligently referring to my Summer Bucket List and have accomplished several things!  And hopefully the next weekend re-cap will have some progress regarding getting Bubbie to college...stay tuned...



No comments: