Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In like a lion?

Rustown Art

Is it already time to start thinking of Easter?  It comes in about a month; always sneaking up on me, and I don't get to leave my collection of loved items out long enough.  The little porcelain bunnies I display in the china cabinet, the crystal egg I like to hide a treasure or two in, the handmade basket of plastic eggs Bubbie made in Mother's Day Out, the glass stones that are etched  "He died for You" - I love those.  They were handed out one Easter at church.  At the same time, I'm still enjoying cooking cold weather food, such as taco soup, in my crock pot.  I guess March is really a transitional month, easing us into Spring.  I love the cooler days mixed with lots of sun - it really inspires me to get moving. 
How about you?


1 comment:

Quilt Architect said...

Enjoyed stopping by and reading your blog. Sounds like you are going to have a beautiful celebration at Easter.
Have a good day.