Monday, March 1, 2010

Hands

I'm working on a "hands" project - just for my own growth in photo journaling.  I want to show the hands of members of my little family as they go through their day...as much as I can, since we are all far-flung throughout the day....I will lure them all together with food...tonight it's baked meatballs, scalloped potatoes, toffee brownies...I think it will work.  Anyhoo, here are the first ones I've taken:

 This person does more in one day with their hands than many people do all week.  Very busy, very social, and "on top of things".  You don't have to nag this person and they wish you would bugger off!  Unless you're doing laundry.   Then you can be friends.
This person craves down time.  Gets grouchy when there are more than two demands on their free time. Very sensitive, cares about the feelings of others, too...likes to stay "connected". 
Affectionate but obstinate.  Is that possible?
Yes, this is a work in progress. 
Not only because the quality of the photos aren't great, but I 
am looking for a certain undefined quality I want to show..
gracefulness? industriousness? simplicity?
Maybe all those things and individuality, too. 
Hands say a lot.
This one is always in the kitchen!  More on it's owner later...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of showing the hands and hearing about the different personalities! Fun :)