Well, I ended last week feeling just a bit tired (which is an understatement) because Saturday morning felt a little rough. So, at work I sat with my planner and decided that this week will be easier! I am close to finishing out my summer bucket list with just a couple of small items. And the big things that didn't get done will slide to the fall list..
And that will likely include:
*make a plan for replacing the carpet
*clean the gutters
I will admit, it was an ambitious list for summer - other side projects kept popping up, throwing me off track. But I do feel proud of myself for getting some projects done, some books read, some naps taken, and some dinners cooked. (can you believe it?) And we are almost at the end of August!
What does your week look like?
Gina

8 comments:
My week is going to be slow if I want it to be, but then company returns on the Monday of next week. I started today by trying to get my dog a vet appointment for eye discharge but only succeeded in getting on the wait list for cancellations. This morning I'm going to revisit my To Do list and summer bucket list and see what I really want or need to do
To say that you are close to finishing your bucket list...that is quite the accomplishment! You get a prize in my book. I stopped making a bucket list so as not to discourage myself - LOL My week is prep before vacation (which is next week). I am excited!! Happy Monday to you!
That's pretty good that you only have 3 items that might get pushed off onto your fall list. You had a long list and have accomplished so much! This week I'm trying to tick off lots of things with my father's estate; today was setting up my rollover IRA, tomorrow is supposed to be the social security office, Wednesday we finally meet with a lawyer... but in between I've also been organizing and cleaning the house. Now that those 2 big piles of college supplies are gone the house feels ready for a refresh.
That's the thing, we get to slide projects to future months. I figure full schedule autonomy, list autonomy, is now my right.
Beautiful sunrise! Or sunset...but I think it looks like a sunrise. :)
I think you did a fantastic job getting as many of the jobs done as you did.
I'm so impressed with your list and how much you accomplished. I feel like there are things I wanted to get done, but as you said, side projects kept popping up...or it was nice out and I was like, I can do that project in the winter when it's too cold to swim! Of course, they'll be other projects then...
Awesome that you did get so many things done. We are trying to enjoy whatever is left of this summer at the beach.
Post a Comment