Monday, August 17, 2026

What the week holds and its still full-on Summer

Other than the crepe myrtle and the fig tree, nothing much is blooming in my yards. We need a really good rain! Since its the hottest time of the year here, fall seems very far away. 
Its going to be 5 days off in a row for me, which will feel like a mini vacay so what's on the agenda?
*water and mow the backyard
*get the back gate repaired
*go to book club on Tuesday
*learn a new CE compliance tracking system via Zoom
*power wash the back patio
*re-set the sprinkler system
*clean outside of back house windows (super easy)
*rest, read, relax
I mean, its nice to get things done - it feels very satisfying. I have a tough time just doing nothing. But I also maybe want to go see a movie, eat a lunch out, read a new book, sew something.
What does your week look like?


Gina

No comments: