Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday menus #17

My Ligustrum bushes took a full two years to really start thriving in their new home: 
It was so gratifying to see them bud out!

Monday - kitchen closed {learning the equipment all day at work}
Tuesday - Turkey Sloppy Joes, BBQ coleslaw {learning my way around the hospital today}
Wednesday - Italian Chicken with new potatoes, salad {taking truck to get an alignment in the morning}
Thursday - Lemon Pepper Tilapia, green beans, rest of the coleslaw {the new hospital opens!}
Friday - Broccoli Chicken Carbonara Bowtie Pasta, garlic toast
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed - starting my weekend shifts!


Gina

1 comment:

Karen Cook said...

Gina, sounds like dried in blocking the pathways. Suggestion: take out the ink cartridges out of the printer, clean connections, and cartridges thoroughly with alcohol. Shake cartridges well and re insert. Hope this helps. This is one reason I do not use ink cartridges. I changed to a laser printer years ago and have saved a ton on money not having to refill the laser cartridge but once in 4 years. Of course it is only black and white, but that is all I need for day to day use. Love you. Sis Karen