Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday menus #14

My new schedule starts soon - Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
With that in mind, I am changing up the menus to make those days "no-cook".  Like all of my other schedule changes over the years, it will take planning and perseverance.  I imagine my eating habits for those days will be greatly changed as I don't plan on eating dinner at 9 p.m when I get home! 
Taco Tuesday last week was delightful 

Monday - Mexican Chicken Breast Bites, twice baked potato, brussels sprouts with carrots
Tuesday - (turkey) Ramen Stir Fry {pay last spring installment for Texas State}
Wednesday - Green Chile Veggie Enchiladas(zucchini and mushroom), rice with corn
Thursday - Beefy Bean Burritos, salad with tomato and avocado
Friday - Garlic/Onion/Rosemary Tilapia, kale, corn {payday!}
Saturday - YOYO, but I will have some leftover deboned fried chicken over a salad {get ready for bulk trash pick-up}
Sunday - Easter (Crockpot Pulled Pork Sammies, pickles, chips, and some cookies)


Gina

To say I am ready for positive change has got the be the understatement of  the year.  Up to this point, all the change in my life seems like it was without my consent!  Am I nervous about the future?  Well, yes.  But do I know that I can make a plan for taking care of myself?  Also yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!