Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday menus #16

A big container of leftover Easter candy that I was stashing in my nightstand. 
But I took it to work because who needs this much diabetes?

Monday - kitchen closed {Bulky Trash pick-up, hallelujah!}
Tuesday - Chicken Tacos {using leftover pulled chicken from Easter} with pico de gallo and cheese, zucchini
Wednesday - Dr. Martin's Mix, garlic toast {buy groceries after work*}
Thursday - Grilled Ham and Havarti on whole grain bread, sweet potato fries
Friday - Sriracha Honey Chicken Thighs with carrots, mashed potatoes
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina


*I'm still working Monday-Friday until the hospital opens, but I'm following this new menu plan nevertheless!

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I had bulk pick up this past week and I was as excited as you are. There’s nothing I like more than to see something big and bulky hauled away. I searched your blog to find Dr. Martin’s mix. I had never heard of that before. It sounds good. I’m going to give it a try