Monday, March 6, 2023

Monday menus #10

My plant babies will soon go back outside to live as I feel like they aren't getting quite enough light in my kitchen window.  However, my olive tree has decided to add new leaves!
In the future I think I will transition over to lighter containers for the olive and the ficus - the terra cotta pots they live in are cracked and so darned heavy.  I have no business hurting my back by hauling houseplants around!

Monday - Deboned fried chicken over chopped salad {starting my no spend month*}
Tuesday - Pork Chop, garlicky rice, kale
Wednesday - Pizza of some sort
Thursday - Roast Chicken Thighs, twice baked potato, zucchini
Friday - Enchiladas, corn, Romaine salad with green onion and tomato {payday, replace air filters, "on call" the next three days}
Saturday - OUT
Sunday - TBD, but maybe the Apple Gouda Chicken Sausage I didn't do last week {Spring forward!}

*this means I am doing NO on-line shopping, or buying anything I don't have to have for the month!

Gina

No comments: