Monday, August 13, 2012

Mealplan Monday #21 with Super Seasoning blend!

Last week I cleaned all of the counters off in the kitchen, scrubbed them, and re-arranged them according to what I absolutely needed to store there.  Gone is the wooden spice rack that I paid $1 for, and meant to paint, but never did.  Gone, too, are the cheapie spices I bought at Big Lots - sorta. 
 I combined what was left of them with some extra salt and made a spice jar with the lid from a Parmesan cheese container.
It smells pretty good! 
******
Monday - Sausage and Peppers crock, rice, corn
Tuesday - Calamity Anne's  Meatloaf, mashed sweet potatoes, green beans (all from freezer)
Wednesday - BBQ chicken (freezer), Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
Thursday - Mexican Pinto Bean Casserole, salad
Friday - Freezer Clean out!  Whatever is left, with maybe a loaf of hot bread
Saturday - Dad grills
Sunday - Shredded pork tacos (crockpot), toppings, Spanish rice
******
I think it will work quite nicely on the Lazy Susan that I keep on the island, and the spices will actually get used.




Shared with:

No comments: