Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tourist in our own town - Zilker park

On a recent summer's day, Scout and I headed out to play with his new camera at the botanical gardens at Zilker.  We were only there an hour or so, but you could spend two or three just walking around and looking at everything.  You could hear the distant roar of morning traffic, but it was cool and calm under all the trees.
 
 This is one of the most serene and beautiful places to go relax and enjoy the beauty of Austin...
 There are winding paths and gorgeous plant life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the city I live in, and I love finding new places and re-visiting favorite ones!




1 comment:

Marie said...

I used to go there often...a lovely place.
I miss the food and shopping and the special places like the Botanical garden...but not the heat!
lol! I am such a wimp when it comes to being hot. lol!