Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday Menus #4

I did finally finish that Amour cross stitch I was working on.  Since it was my first one, I placed it in a hoop, backed with a scrap of floral fabric and hung it in my closet.  I think future ones I stitch will be on smaller count colored aida to make them more interesting. 
But I have quite the sweet collage wall going in my closet and it makes me smile!

Monday - Spanish Chicken and Rice with olives, collards
Tuesday - Taco Soup for one in my mini crockpot (1/2 lb ground turkey)
Wednesday - Salmon Patty, green beans, cheesy pasta
Thursday - Comfort Chicken* in my mini crockpot, butter rice, rest of collards {mammo at 745 a.m.}
Friday - Stuffed Yellow Bell Pepper (1/2 lb ground turkey), green beans
Saturday - Enchiladas Con Carne for one, salad with romaine, Roma tomato, green onion, olives {lunch with Bubbie}
Sunday - TBD {not sure if The Girl and I are back to our weekly Sunday meals yet}


Gina

*Comfort Chicken (the single version)  2 boneless chicken breasts, 1 can cream of chicken soup, pinch dried thyme, 1/4 c stock, 1/4  onion chopped, couple carrots peeled and sliced, cook on low in the crockpot while I'm at work!

No comments: