Monday, January 2, 2023

Monday Menus #1

 
Does anyone else love that the holidays are over?  It means I get to store Christmas decor, deep clean my house, organize my kitchen, get back on a budget, and plan for a new year.
I like it.

Monday - Chicken Alfredo Pasta (leftover rotisserie chicken and a Knorr pasta packet, so fancy!), broccoli {pay Bubbie's Spring tuition}
Tuesday - Lazy Daisy Meatballs, rice, kale
WednesdayLeftovers from New Year's Day (freeze the rest)
ThursdayPulled Pork (the last from day after Thanksgiving) over a baked potato with cheese and sour cream
Friday - Navy Bean Soup (freezer), garlic toast 
Saturday - I'm going to grill something, weather permitting!
Sunday - Dinner with The Girl?
******
I spent New Year's Day alone for the first time in 40 years and it felt strange, but not lonely.  A little blue, but hopeful, too - I'm not sad 2022 is over, though.  It was a hard year.  And I spent a part of my day reflecting and thinking about what Gina wants, and how to get there.
Wish me luck.

Gina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, now is the time to think an out what Gina wants. You’ve done for others most of your adult life. Now it’s your time to shine!