Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday Menus #2

I made my regular New Year's meal because I thought everyone was coming over to have lunch with me.  A couple of them even asked me if I were making ham balls...so I made a big batch.
Then no one showed.
So this tradition ended last year, I guess, and somehow I missed the memo.  But now I have a lot of delicious leftovers to freeze.  And in 2024, I will plan to do something completely different on New Year's Day!

Monday - Tilapia, kale, garlic mashed potatoes
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Breast over buttery pasta, brussels sprouts
Wednesday - Patty Melt with onion and tomato, fries
Thursday - Coconut Shrimp, rest of the mashed potatoes, broccoli
Friday - Out {payday, on call until next Thursday}
Saturday - Cheesy Beef Enchiladas, corn
Sunday - Cranberry Gorgonzola Salmon Patty, rest of the brussels sprouts, rice


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

You are so good at planning meals. I got one of those magnetic meal planner things with the dry erase pens to stick on the front of my refrigerator thinking it would help. It didn’t. I think the problem is when I make something it generally lasts me three days. My enthusiasm for cooking is waning, so I’ve been taking the easy route lately. I really admire you for this, Gina.