Monday, December 5, 2022

Empty Nest menu #148

 I know the holidays are not the time for home projects, but I would so love to change out the fixture that hangs in the kitchen.  I have my eye on this:
It would definitely morph into a bigger project: remove the wallpaper, texture and paint the walls, add a curtain to the kitchen window, refinish the cabinets, replace the laminate countertops, change out the kitchen table and chairs, add a rug...etc. and so on.  But I feel like I could handle this one myself - it can't be all that hard.  I'm already making plans for things to do in the new year!

Monday - Lentil soup, garlic toast
Tuesday - (Pork) Meatballs and pasta, green beans
Wednesday - Chicken Soft Tacos with shredded cheese and pico de gallo
Thursday - Beef and Broccoli, rice
Friday - Cranberry-Gorgonzola Salmon Patty, skillet potatoes with brussels sprouts
Saturday - Freezer meal {on call}
Sunday - Turkey a la King on biscuits, kale salad {on call}


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Turkey a la King! That sounds WONDERFUL! My mother used to make an excellent Chicken a la King. Time to dig out that recipe/ Thanks for the reminder.