Monday, December 12, 2022

Empty Nest menu #149

These pics of The Girl double checking to make sure her brothers filled out their Secret Santa lists cracks me up: 
She is detail oriented and focused in her work life - stands to reason she would be like that any other time!
I don't think the boys mind her take charge attitude - she calls herself "Assistant Head Sibling" and keeps them in check with humor.
I love that they want to continue certain traditions like Sibling Secret Santa.
And I'm so grateful for my daughter who grew up to be such a strong and loving sister!
******

Monday - Fried Chicken Chopped Salad with avocado ranch dressing {on call through Thursday}
Tuesday - Pork Chop, seasoned rice, broccoli
Wednesday - Mini Chicken Pot Pie for One
Thursday - One Pot Spaghetti, green beans
Friday - Skillet Tilapia, zucchini, buttery garlic bowties {pay taxes on Highlands today}
Saturday - Crockpot of White Beans with salt pork (use turkey stock) {visit my mother in Brenham today}
Sunday - Dinner with The Girl {making food gifts today}





Gina

No comments: