Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Tuesday wasn't fun

Monday after work I got my Covid booster.  I thought my plan made sense: I would probably feel kinda low on Tuesday after work, so I would sleep it off, then Wednesday would be fine.  But what actually happened was that on my way to work on Tuesday I started shivering with chills, then my fingers went numb.  I asked if I could leave a few hours early, but only held out another hour.  The side effects from the booster are no joke!
I drove home as carefully as possible and lay in bed until I thought of making ramen.  I don't often get sick, but lately things seem to be laying me low.
I parked myself on the couch under my blanket for hours, going from chills to fever.  The Girl came over to make me a quesadilla and spend the night.  It was rough not having Hubby when I was so down for the count.  He wouldn't have fussed over me, but knowing he was there always gave me comfort.  And knowing The Girl was here helped me sleep a little easier.  


Gina

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hope you're feeling better now.