Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I've been up to

Since Christmas I have been trying to take it easy in the evenings and read for a while.  Sometimes I fall asleep in this comfy bedroom chair with my book on my lap, a victim of sitting still for too long...
I have been picking up some extra hours at work, then rushing home to spend time with the peeps - making them a lunch, taking them to a movie or shopping, working on the odd task, doing laundry and dishes and getting dinner on, cleaning up the kitchen and getting ready to go to work again the next day...by the time I sit down, I'm pooped!  
******
Hopefully next week, when I'm back on a regular schedule (and so are they, by the way), I'll do some creative things - scanning in old photos, blogging, trying a new recipe or two, getting some closet and storage organization and de-crapification underway...
...just thinking about all I want and need to do makes me drowsy...


Shared with:
Weekend Bloggy Reading at

2 comments:

Hallie said...

OOOh I loved that book!! Enjoy!!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

The movie was wonderful! Have you seen the movie? Get some rest girl!! Angie xo