Monday, February 11, 2019

Mealplan Monday #232


Monday
- Crockpot Italian Roast*, mashed potatoes, chopped salad

Tuesday - Crunchy Crumb Baked Chicken, broccoli-raisin salad, leftover sauteed cabbage
Wednesday - Pork Chops with onions and peppers, kale, leftover sides
Thursday - Bok Choy and Mushroom Pot Sticker Stir Fry
Friday - Salmon, ginger carrots, angel hair pasta
Saturday - YOYO
Sunday - Meatloaf, baked macaroni, mixed veggies

*I was going to make Italian Drip Beef, which calls for pepperoncini, but guess what I forgot to buy last week?  So I improvised!  I added a little olive oil, a couple tablespoons of  Italian seasoning/dried parsley, pepper, salt, and garlic powder to about 1/3 cup lemon dressing and poured it over the roast and set the crocpot to low for 8 hours.  I will report back to tell you how it came out!


Gina

No comments: