Monday, January 14, 2013

Mealplan Monday #43 with not much else


This month hasn't been all that much fun, I'm not gonna lie.  Seems like I attract people who like to pull a fast one over other people who are playing by the rules. I'm getting fed up with terrible people and their terrible ways.  Also, folks who throw you under the bus and won't own their own mistakes.  And just ugly people in general who cannot stay out of other people's kool-aid.   It tends to make me sigh a lot and erodes my filter for Things Not To Say Out Loud.  Or so I am told...
******
Monday - Freezer meal - Goulash, garlic toast
Tuesday - Sticky Chickey, brown rice, peas
Wednesday - Baked beans and hamburger, corn
Thursday - Calamity Anne's Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad
Friday - Firstborn's Birthday - Pizza,  Cherry Fudge Cake
Saturday - YOYO Dad and boys camping
Sunday - Turkey Pot Pie
******
I'll get over this. 
I will.  After all,
I have to work on filling up the Awesome jar...





1 comment:

Marie said...

I sooo hear you!!! I know what you mean. Why can't people just be nice? I guess that is a fantasy world...
:/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails