Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The best gift of all...

One day before Christmas, all four kids went "shopping" - or so they told their dad...
I was at work, and only knew they were out and about.  So I texted Scout that a great idea for a gift would be a pic of all four of them together.
Little did I know that that's exactly what they were doing!
The Girl said they had a little chuckle after reading my text.
Those sneaky peeps of mine knew the perfect present for mom and dad.
 They must have been paying attention when I told them...
...that a present you make yourself is more valuable than anything you could ever buy in a store,
...because it is a gift from and of you.
******
You give but little when you give of your possessions.  
It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. 
 ~Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet






1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

They did a great job choosing a cool background for the photos too! Yep, they are keepers :)