Monday, December 31, 2012

Mealplan Monday #41 and Happy Birthday, Bubbie!

Wow.
41 meal plans later...
It was a year full of cooking for sure.  Maybe I will figure out a way to get all of those plans on a rotating schedule for when I just cannot think of what to cook. 
 Or don't want to think that hard. 
 Either way.
This was Bubbie's birthday cake on Christmas night - red velvet cake with Cool Whip Frosting, French vanilla pirouette cookies, coconut...it was weirdly wonderful.  
******
Monday - Fire-roasted Tomato Beef, rice, lima beans
Tuesday - Swedish Ham Balls, skillet cabbage, black-eyed peas, bubbly
Wednesday - Broccoli/chicken pot pie with homemade pie crust - I WILL learn how to do this!
Thursday - Crockpot Country Veggies with Smoked Sausage, cornbread
Friday - Freezer pizza, sald
Saturday - Dad grills
Sunday - Leftover Chicken Tortilla soup, chips and queso.
*****
 
 Bubbie, stop it.
 Stop growing up so fast.  We can hardly keep up.
I can't believe how fast a year goes...
Happy New Year, everyone!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Bubbie. My twins turn 21 today. I am asking the same question where did the time go.