Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday menus #50 {the last one for the year!}

My Christmas decorating this year was a touch on the minimalistic side.
I was 100% OK with that as I had purged my Christmas stash earlier this year and was left only with things that I wanted to keep and display.  I bought: some red berry picks for the main tree, some picks for the mantel swag, 4 thrifted ornaments, and some battery operated lights.  Not bad.  And it will be so much easier to pack it all away in January.

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - (freezer) Thanksgiving Shepherd's Pie {thaw the ham}
Wednesday - Creamy Baked Potato Soup with crispy bacon and grated cheddar {grocery shop, go see a movie, on call in the p.m.}
Thursday - Brisket Sausage and Beans, corn muffins {I want to go here for some holiday fun and queso}
Friday - Pork Tenderloin, Cajun pasta, green beans {Fudge Day}
Saturday - kitchen closed
Sunday - Pulled Pork Sammies and chips {Gina to church in the evening after work}
Monday - Spiral Sliced Ham, Corn Casserole, Caesar Salad, rolls, birthday cake for my new 25 year old!
Tuesday through Sunday - we will eat leftovers, freezer items, and take-out!  {and really, the boys can fend for themselves...}


Gina

1 comment:

Joni said...

Thanks, Gina, for the reminder to go find the ham in the chest freezer!
Your menu sounds wonderful this week, I might borrow a few ideas.