Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday menus #49

 More thrifting lately.  Finds:
A pretty china dish to set on my dresser,
unbreakable ornaments and a couple of books; one vintage,
a lightweight tee for layering, brand new.
Thrifting at Christmastime is always so satisfying for whatever reason.  Total cost of this haul was $6.50.

Monday - kitchen closed, and I am home nursing a ferocious cold
Tuesday - might not cook today either, we shall see
Wednesday - Cast Iron Chicken Thighs, onions and peppers, new potatoes {change air filters}
ThursdayChipotle-Style Pork Bowls (pulled pork, rice, romaine, roasted corn, shredded jack cheese, pico, guacamole), tortilla chips {send money to the senior center in honor of Mom}
Friday - Tilapia, oven roasted veggies (mushrooms, zucchini, red bell pepper), couscous {payday}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

1 comment:

Joni said...

Oh no! If I were near you would get my feel better kit of homemade chix soup w/homemade noodles, ginger molasses cookies and tea. I swear people tell me they're sick just to get the cookies! Ha! I love the sweet transfer ware plate.
Feel better soon!