Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday menus #44

 Geez Louise, I'm happy to see the backside of October!
A lot of great October things have happened in my life - just not in 2023.  I know I shouldn't be wishing my days away, so I will just say that I am looking forward to the rest of the year with an eye towards 2024. 
Its gotta be better.

Monday - Crockpot Chicken Drums, cracked pepper Caesar chopped salad
Tuesday - Beef Fajita Salads (beef fajita meat, romaine, corn, black beans, purple onion, cheese) {touch up painted trim in bathrooms}
Wednesday - One Pot Spaghetti, broccoli
Thursday - Crispy Chicken Sandos, sweet potato fries {the tile guy is supposed to come finish the master bathroom - I will not hold my breath}
Friday - Lemon Garlic Shrimp, rice, Swiss chard
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I hope your tile guy shows up! It sounds like a delicious week.