Monday, October 30, 2023

Monday menus #43

Scout has a birthday coming up on Tuesday! How is it possible that he is 28?
The focus of my family blog has shifted away from my "kids" as they are all grown now.  But that doesn't mean that I don't celebrate them in real life.  All of them are slowly getting back to life after a pandemic, the loss of their dad, and other calamities.  Scout has been handed his fair share of other challenges in life - I think he is managing well.  He's taking time off this week to recharge his photography skills and just relax.  I wish I knew a way to bundle up enough birthday hugs that would last him for the next 50 years or so...

Monday - 15 Bean Soup with garlic knots (crockpot)
TuesdayFried Chicken, potato salad, corn on cob {Happy Birthday, Scout!}
WednesdaySpinach Baked Gnocci, honey carrots {meet with Mom's executor in Brenham, on call in p.m.}
Thursday - Coconut Shrimp, chopped salad, sweet potato fries {lunchtime retirement planning webinar}
Friday - Chalupas (refried black beans, green chili seasoned taco meat, lettuce, tomato, sour cream) {payday, and putting my Christmas trees up!)
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed {Fall back!}


Gina

No comments: