Monday, November 28, 2022

Empty Nest menu #147

I had plans to do something different with the tree this year, but all I managed was the tree collar.  I ended up using ornaments and such that I have had for years and years. 
And that's also the theme of menus this week: eat from what I already have!

Monday - Skillet Tilapia with seasoned potatoes, brussels sprouts {working late}
Tuesday - Cast Iron Chicken Thighs, green beans, wild rice
Wednesday - Shrimp Tacos with onions and peppers
Thursday - Pork Tenderloin*, broccoli, leftover wild rice {the tree guys are coming - got cancelled last time due to rain}
Friday - Turkey Shepherd's Pie with dressing and peas topped with mashed sweet potatoes
Saturday - Out all day {pay the truck tags, go to Highlands, Bertram Christmas}
Sunday - Dinner at The Girl's place

*this was a regular size marinated tenderloin that I bought on "quick sale" and portioned out for the freezer


Gina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the rest of the tree is as pretty as the topper, it must be gorgeous

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Everything sounds delicious, as usual. I was thinking of pork tenderloin this week as well. I’ve had it in the freezer for some time, I just keep forgetting to use it. Thanks for the reminder.