Monday, November 21, 2022

Empty Nest menu #146

Six of us this year and a very simple table setting - I am looking forward to connecting with my peeps and spending time with my feet up just before the holiday crush...

Monday - (freezer) Spicy Beef Tacos, broccoli
Tuesday - (freezer) a leftover meal - not sure which one will be left
Wednesday - Ordering pizza out
Thursday - Thanksgiving Meal - I'm making the turkey, dressing, gravy, and cranberry sauce.  My peeps are bringing a dish to share and I have no idea what each one is bringing!
Friday - Pulled Pork Sammies, chips, pickles and onions
Saturday - Fried Chicken Bowls (a la KFC)
Sunday - Turkey Soup

these kitty wine glass charms were gifted to me by The Girl one Christmas
What you get when you mix Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree, and vintage sterling
******
By mid week I should have a fairly large selection of freezer containers empty, washed, and ready for Thanksgiving leftovers.  The fridge and freezer are both clean, the shopping is done.  Now all thats left to do is buy ice for the cooler!
{P.S. Happy Birthday to me today!}


Gina

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Cathy W said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Thanksgiving!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your Thanksgiving. For the first time in about 35 years I am not hosting, I am going to my oldest son’s house. It’s going to be nice not having to deal with the preparation, the meal itself, and the exhaustive cleanup.

Kathy said...

Well darn, I'm a day late in wishing you a happy birthday! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and efficient! You never cease to amaze me.