Monday, November 7, 2022

Empty Nest menu #144

 The last two years I have put the tree up early and I have no regrets.
I want to barge into the holidays like I mean it!

Monday - Salmon Patty, salad, new potatoes {seeing the ortho doc about my knee}
Tuesday - Baked Chicken Thighs, acorn squash, peas
Wednesday - (freezer) Lentil Soup, cheese bun
Thursday - Patty Melt on Toast with cheese, tomato, purple onion and tots
Friday - (freezer) Chicken Pasta Alfredo, broccoli
Saturday - Dinner at my sister's house for her birthday {visiting my mother in Brenham that day for lunch}
Sunday - Dinner with The Girl {might go check on Highlands}


Gina

2 comments:

Kim said...

I decorated my hallway last night...first time I ever brought out any kind of decoration before Thanksgiving and I love it!!

Karen said...

You never cease to amaze me. You are such an inspiration.