Monday, November 22, 2021

Thanksgiving week meals 2021

It's Teddy's last week here with The Girl and myself.
It seems like he is more comfortable at the new apartment, so I think they will both be just fine.  But maybe that's what I want to think...

Monday - Cranberry and Almond Chicken Salad sammies
Tuesday - Tilapia of some sort, a frozen veggie
Wednesday - probably take-out pizza {mom off, cooking day}
Thursday - Thanksgiving Day {lunch at noon, mom works 3-1130 p.m.}
Friday - Beef Taco Rio Nachos {mom off}
Saturday - TBD {mom works 7-noon}
Sunday - Turkey Soup {decorate house for Christmas}

Since I will just be cooking for one, making a menu is going to be tricky going forward.  It may become something of a "what I cooked and ate" sort of thing.  My goal is to Keep Life Simple and focus more on things I want to do with my free time.  It will be a work in progress!


Gina

1 comment:

evelynthayer said...

I think that's a great idea :) Taking time to focus on what you want to do with your free time.
Take care and be well. <3