Monday, November 1, 2021

New life meal plan #10

 Yesterday was this sweet baby's birthday - my Scout!
Its been a rough 26th year for this one. 
And family birthdays feel very poignant now.

Monday - Honey Dijon Chicken, chopped salad with garbanzos
Tuesday - Chicken Fried Rice with baby bok choy, potstickers (freezer clean out day)
Wednesday - Turkey Meatballs with lentil pasta and butternut squash pasta sauce, skillet kale {library day}
Thursday - Cowboy Chicken Nachos (another freezer item) with avocado salsa, salad greens
Friday - Bruschetta Salmon, broccoli, twice bakeds {taking my car in for a minor repair in the afternoon}
Saturday - TBD, but I'm going to a winery in the afternoon to listen to live music
Sunday - TBD


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I admire you for continuing to plan your meals. I plan mine, somewhat, but it’s a rare week that I actually stick to the plan. Happy birthday to Scout!