Monday, February 22, 2021

Empty Nest Menu #78

 Last week's menus didn't go as planned.  I had to get creative on food as I usually just feed two.  My grocery list is HUGE now as we ate most of what we had - hopefully I can shop today or tomorrow.  Thank God we had enough to feed ourselves as the long lines and packed parking lots at HEB were awful!!
 Hopefully, spring is on its way.  I so hate ice and snow.

Monday - the Mole Chicken we didn't eat last week, made into enchiladas, sliced apples
Tuesday - Stewed Cabbage with carrots, and spiral sliced ham from the freezer
Wednesday* - Salmon, fresh green beans {follow up hearing appt.}
Thursday* - Crockpot Honey Garlic Pork Chops, zucchini
Friday* -  Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore with onions and peppers, buttered linguini {payday}
Saturday - Grill at Highlands, maybe go check on Bubbie
Sunday - Take-out
*If I can't get to the store to shop, we will eat a lot more take-out and move these menus forward to the next week


Gina

No comments: