Monday, March 30, 2020

Less Empty Nest Menu #32

Spring isn't broken even if it feels that way...
Monday - Stir Fry with Ramen (with an assortment of veggies)
Tuesday - Lentil Soup, corn bread
Wednesday - Pork Chops, Tomato Chickpea Salad, fresh veg*
Thursday - Sloppy Joes, chips or tots
Friday - Red Curry Chicken, brown rice, fresh veg
Saturday - Pasta with meat sauce, fresh veg  {we have a wine activity that I'm sure will get cancelled...}
Sunday - Tuna Salad on toast (we never had this last time)
Dessert this week is Lemon Cream Pie**
******
*As of this writing, it remains to be seen whether I get all that I ordered from Imperfect Foods.  Last week they left out stuff I had planned in the menus.  Not cool.  Veggies I selected were broccoli, brussels sprouts, kale, and squash.
**Dessert takes the edge off the week and makes people happy.  Its practically medicinal.


Gina

No comments: