Monday, January 13, 2020

Less Empty Nest Menu #21

This week my oldest turns 30.  I remember my 30th birthday clearly - I had him on my lap at a surprise birthday dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse with college friends.  I need to find those pics to show him!  We will invite he and siblings and significant others to our house for great BBQ, game and card playing, and maybe some photo album gazing...
Monday - Chicken breast fajita strips with jalapeno, orange bell pepper, and onions on while wheat tortillas.  Possibly grated cheddar. {taking my mother home to Brenham from Austin}
Tuesday - Shrimp and grits with sauteed spinach (Heat and Eat bowls)
Wednesday - Turkey Pesto Meatballs with low salt tomato sauce over brown rice, carrots
Thursday - Lemony Chicken and artichoke orzo, kale {finish up Firstborn's birthday plans}
Friday - Crispy Baked Fish, stewed eggplant and tomatoes {taking my JA jewelry to be cleaned}
Saturday - FIRSTBORN'S 3Oth BIRTHDAY BBQ EXTRAVAGANZA
Sunday - Albacore Tuna Salad on whole wheat toast with low salt chips {Bubbie headed back to San Marcos - take him for a beer}


Gina

No comments: