Monday, January 6, 2020

Less Empty Nest Menu #20

Once I get the freezer cleaned out, my Imperfect Produce deliveries started back up, and Bubbie back to college,  Hubby and I will be back to healthy eating.* 

Monday
- Turkey and dressing, steamed carrots (customize my IP box)

Tuesday - Stir Fry Veggie Bowls with grilled Sriracha chicken (cancel my prime account, take a load of donations to Goodwill)
Wednesday - Taco Stuffed Baked Potatoes with chopped bell pepper and onions (Christmas tree out to curb!, mail box to my sister)
Thursday - Sliced Turkey, sweet potatoes, zucchini
Friday - Take Hubby dinner at Highlands and stay overnight (schedule my car for oil change and A/C maintenance, replace house air filters)
Saturday - TBD
Sunday - Pan Trout, couscous, fresh veggie (from the IP delivery on Friday)

*I got in a little trouble with my doc over my blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar...


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie said...

I really admire you for continuing to plan your meals every week. I did so with the best of intentions last year, and then everything went by the wayside. Sigh.