Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The Wednesday plan

At some point I will take pics and document little touches of Christmas all over the house.  I haven't really had time to re-visit any of it since just after Thanksgiving.  And I didn't tweak anything after I put it all up.  There just never seems to be enough time just to putsey!
 I took that garland from the Thanksgiving table and placed it on the mantel with some little basket-looking stars in wire garland from the Dollar Spot at Target ($3).  In the evenings, they give a sweet glow to the den.  I kept it simple, but I might add a few cinnamon pinecones.   Most everything else I used around the house was something I already had.
Today is a rare day - I work 3 - 11:30 p.m. - so I have plans to get some things done around the house before lunch and a nap:

*Go to Michael's for a craft thing I need
*Pick up filler groceries and mini Christmas lights from HEB
*Return some items to Old Navy
*Put up the clean laundry
*Finish putting up Christmas lights out front, mini's on the back patio
*Gather up the stuff for the Holiday Potluck Luncheon at work
*Make Cranberry Bars and Andes Mint Brownies for my work peeps
*Figure out where to meet up with Carol next weekend

If I stop sitting here catching up on email, I bet I can make progress...


Gina

No comments: