Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to School

It was a busy week at Camp Rustown with Back to School and all.  I got so much done, that as Friday dawns and I get ready for work, I have to stop and remind myself that I do okay sometimes  :)
Pat, pat
 I wrangled a massive pile of paperwork that came home from school; posted some important things, noted some stuff on calendars, wrote some checks, signed some forms, and recycled the rest!
 I cleaned up the fridge, re-stocked it with lunch-friendly items, made a menu for this week and next, and posted helpful tips for the boys to start packing their own lunches.  I also made dinner every night as well as clean out the freezer and add some new freezer meals.  I even made an apple pie last night!
 I made several trips to buy school supplies as the lists trickled in...  Some of which I labeled and will take to school myself - who could carry all this in their backpack??  No one, and I hate hounding them to take it in, so I will just do it myself!
Did umpteen loads of laundry and after hauling it all in, cleaned up the patio so we can relax this Labor Day weekend and grill some Cilantro Lime Chicken breasts...yum.  Somewhere along the way I also managed to make one and cancel another doctor appointment, re-check my library books, wash all the couch cushion covers, iron, back up my computer files, do some minor landscaping, log receipts, pay bills, and get a mammo.  I feel like I am ready to take on the weekend and so look forward to no school on Monday!
******
So, how was your week?






1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Holy cow girl! You're on fire this week! You got so much done....fantastic! Our kids start school on Tuesday and I will miss them but my whole house needs a good cleaning and overhaul...my closets are all total disasters! Enjoy your weekend! Angie xo