Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Tree

The tree we cut down at the tree farm still smells so lovely...
below it is the Laura Ashley tree skirt I purchased waaaay back in 1988 or so...
 It's reversible - a beautiful heirloom quality tree skirt which serves as a
happy reminder of my years working there!
I think I like the green side the best...
 and some of the ornaments match it; here is one:
And more that are favorites - a metal bear sculpture, and an owl
 A green vintage-looking Santa
 A drum from Pottery Barn - a gift
 A metal angel - she has really beautiful colors
So peaceful here in the front room...a cozy place to sip your cocoa
and dream of Christmas...




1 comment:

Marie said...

Omgoodness! I forgot about that tree skirt and ornaments! So...long ago!
Still beautiful as ever and your tree is really pretty :)