Monday, August 23, 2010

Dreaming of Fall...

As soon as I get caught up on the projects I want to do it will be Fall, my favorite time of year.  I love everything about Fall - family birthdays, the cooler weather, football games, the smell of the fire pit on the patio, decorating the house for Halloween and sitting out in the driveway with hubby and neighbors, planning and prepping for Thanksgiving...the colors, the smells, the beauty of Fall.  Time to pull down the "Fall Decor" box and see what I need to visit Hob Lob for...
...and I really want to either make or buy one of these:
This would look spiffy next to my front door!
I am dreaming of fall and wishing this heat would ease up a bit outside - geez louise!
Do you love Fall, too?


Linking up with
Thrifty Decor Chick
and getting some great ideas!

3 comments:

Lana said...

I'm right there with ya! I can't wait to start decorating for fall. Oh, and I was just in hobby lobby today and almost all of their monogram pumpkins were gone so if you want to buy one you might need to get it soon. They were sold out of the letter I needed:(

Marie said...

I love all the colors of Fall...
Where I am we are already feeling Fall
the grocery store has put out all the budding
mums. Hard to believe Summer has
"slipped" away.

Diane said...

Lovvvve fall and decorating for fall. Love the colors. That pumpkin is pretty. I just did a monogrammed pumpkin using my cricut. I had seen one at Hobby Lobby and it was a rediculous price. I will be posting mine soon.