Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My achin' head

Bubbie gets headaches, and when he does, he usually toughs them out until they throw him down.  Then he finds his favorite place to crawl into (mom and dad's bed), rolling up in a blanket or sheet, and staring at the wall until he either falls asleep, or the Motrin I gave him works it's magic.
Taking his picture doesn't exactly improve his mood...poor little guy.  I really feel for him, headaches are a real pain in the ...well....head.  It takes a whopper of a headache to slow him down, so you know he's having a rough go of it.  If I could, I'd bear it for him.  But all I can do is comfort him and hope he feels better soon.




1 comment:

Marie said...

I am sorry for the little guy!
It is sooo hard when they do not feel well
:(
Hope he feels better quickly.
On a happy note...he is adorable!