Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Bloggy Friend!

Becca at The Texas Darlings is sponsoring  the second annual Bloggy Friend Flip Flop Exchange and I was so excited to receive my package today from Hallie at Our Broken Road.  I have been visiting her blog every so often to get to know her and she has such cute taste in flip flops. I was hanging out laundry on the patio when one of my dear ones brought me the package from the mailman. Look what I got:
Love the koozy for  keeping my Coke Zero cold at the pool while I lounge in my stylin' pink flip flops, then later, showering with this yummy smelling soap.  So fun!
Perhaps a pedi would be in order? (:
Thanks for hosting this, Becca!  It was so fun to get a little Christmas in June!  And Hallie, it's so great to get to know you - Ill be a Bloggy Flip Flop Exchanger for next year, too!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Looks like a fun package to get in the mail!! Thanks for participating!

~Becca

Natalie @ Perry's Plate said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Bloggy exchanges look so fun :) I love those flip flops!

Marie said...

Looks like a fun exchange!
Going through your other post I saw the cupcakes..yum! Austin has sooo many cool places to shop and eat. I missss that sooo much. I did not really see much but, we did eat at a place called "The Clay pit" ? (Indian food) OMgoodness!
So good.

Connie said...

You got some great stuff! This exchange was so much fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was an awesome package. vEry cool flip flops.

Unknown said...

Great flops! This was so much FUN!